Covid-19 RT PCR test service at Sadao Immigration
From 11 April 2022
1. Covid-19 RT PCR test service usually available 7 days a week during 08.00 a.m. till 04.00 p.m. Travelers are recommended to arrive Sadao Immigration according to RT PCR test service hours.
2. The traveler, who have a permission to receive RT PCR test service at Sadao Immigration, must receives a traveling approval from Department of Disease Control of Thailand through Test & Go. The traveler must present passport and medical certificate when arriving Sadao Immigration. (The medical certificate must be declared if the traveler experienced with a Covid-19 infection within 90 days.)
3. The traveler is recommended to wait for RT PCR test result for 1-2 hours.
4. The test result will be send through the traveler’s e-mail.
5. In case the test result is Negative, the traveler is able to attend immigration process, and continue journey without SHA Extra Plus logistic service.
6. In case the test result is Positive, the traveler must return to Malaysia or attend medical service program in Thailand.
7. If the traveler arrive Sadao Immigration after 04.00 p.m., the hotel which serves a traveling approval to the traveler must take care of the traveler as well as apply RT PCR test at Sadao Immigration on the following date.